We are all Spiritual Magnets!
When we send out positive energy through emotions, feelings, thoughts and vibrations, we attract positivity in our lives. When we dwell on negativity, we attract negative energy.
To attract positive energy in life, you need to change or shift the energy. Everything in the world is made of energy and that includes us. People can tune in and pick up on your energy. If you feel positive energy you will attract positive people, with positive situations into your life. The same is if you have negative energy, you will attract negative people, along with negative situations into your life.
If you are not getting what you want out of life, you are sending the wrong energy. You will attract all that corresponds to current energy level. Negative energy will attract negative situations. The Positive energy will attracts positive situations.
If we set out our energy to attract heath, vitality, longevity and wellness into ourselves, we need stop circulating toxic, negative feelings and thoughts about ourselves.
Here are some New Year 2015 ways to attract positivity into your life, this also boosts your immune system and balancing daily stress.
1. This is the first step is to love and accept yourself just as you are today. Some of us has made New Year resolutions to lose weight and workout, which is fantastic for your health, but just remember we can only improve ourselves with changing our lifestyles. While you have your plan in motion remind yourself of your wonderful and beautiful qualities. Adding to it every day of the year.
2. Let go of past resentments and disappointments about who you were in 2014. Stop beating yourself up in self blame and past issues that occurred. It’s in the past and today is 2015, start fresh.
3. Stop both gossip and negative talk about people that you may have had a previous conflict with, try not to look for reasons to criticize and blame people for their act and omissions. People are people and don’t let their energy control you. It’s in the past and can’t be changed.
4. Stop giving your spiritual power away. Try to use your time, and energy wisely. Think that every time you focus on the negative, you are depleting your spiritual energy rather than re-charging your energy. Focusing on circulating along with circulating positive energy.
5. Use positive visualization, instead of thinking about the worst case scenarios, visualize things as you would like them to be. This of positive outcomes and happy endings.
6. Don’t talk about any weaknesses or illness with others. When you pay more attention on what you do not want in your life, the more energy it absorbs. Focusing your attention on everything that make you feel good about yourself, this promotes self healing and positive well being. Visualize yourself in a state of perfect health.
7. Having love in your heart is actually the antidote to fear. Appreciate the blessings in your life, expressing gratitude for everything, you will begin to spiritually flow in a healing energy bath (rather than holding on to toxic energy). Developing your attitude with gratitude, make a list of all the things you are thankful everyday.
If you are searching for your Soulmate (or having a conflict) this is the time to put the love energy out there, when searching for or trying to mend a broken relationship, you need to first love yourself, loving someone else if great but always remember you come first. Think of yourself as your best friend so when your BFF is hurting you, try to cheer and bring your friend up and not allow sadness or depression bring her/him down, so instead take your BFF out, call a few friends over or go shopping (January has excellent sales)
8. Understand that you have the power with in your soul to spiritually heal yourself. This healing power flows through your positive thoughts. meditate on positive energy to circulate in your chakras and eliminating stress off your spirit and actually boosting your immune system.
9. Always be happy. Thank God for everything and appreciating every moment in your life believing and loving in yourself for who you are. Being grateful for even the small blessings. Making your happiness the #1 priority. When ever you are positive, you attract a positive well-being, When we surround our self with total happiness, we boost our immune system, allowing our body to process energy reserves for spiritual healing.
10. In the month of January most of us experience cold and snowy weather, it’s a good time to snuggle up alone or with your partner at home and watch a funny TV show (I love modern family) or movie, this alone time with yourself or your soulmate will set the energy that you are happy and love yourself.
These strategies work for the New Year, but applying them in your life gradually. Not all at once ~ EVERY DAY!
I know with past New Year resolutions they fade after a month and won’t ever work if you give up and you have the same year again this year.
Yes it’s hard to get adjusted, but worth the effort. Your health, happiness, vitality, longevity are the primary focus for 2015.
Now is the best time to get a 2015 Psychic reading, I will be available this weekend for online chat and phone readings
I will be offering one free one question via email for this the weekend only (New Clients only)